No 1. Manvers Street Terms and Conditions
No 1. Manvers Street Apartments are owned and operated by:
The Partners River House
River House/Friary Coach House/Friary Cottage
Friary BATH BA2 7UE
In making a reservation, you agree to the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure you have read the following:
‘Accommodation’ means the apartment shown in the confirmation letter.
‘Agreement’ means the agreement between us and the Visitor.
‘Visitor’ is the person in whose name the booking agreement has been made.
1) Arrivals & Departures
Details of access to No 1 Manvers are contained in your letter of confirmation.
- Your accommodation will be ready by 3pm but we will endeavour to prepare your accommodation earlier if you so request. Please check the inventory and inspect the accommodation for damage on arrival and notify us immediately of any discrepancy or concern. Check out is by 11am on the day of departure. Failure to vacate the property by this time may result in further charges.
Payment in full is taken at the time of booking. We are able to accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Cards – Visa or MasterCard Debit card.
3) Cancellation Policy
Cancellation of your booking must be made in writing, even if you have also telephoned.
- If a cancellation notice is received up to 4 weeks prior to the booking, all payments will be refunded, minus the 10% non-refundable deposit. Cancellations made with less than 4 weeks’ notice will be subject to the full cost of the original reservation if we are unable to resell the accommodation. We, therefore, recommend arranging your own cancellation insurance.
- If we are forced to cancel your booking for reasons outside our control, we will endeavour to offer you alternative comparable accommodation at no extra cost to you. Should we not be able to provide suitable alternative accommodation, we will reimburse any sums already paid by you. We will be under no further obligation or liability for any losses or expense arising from the cancellation. There are no further circumstances for which we will be liable for a refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel any letting should you or any member of your party cause damage to the property, its furniture or contents or should you create a serious disturbance to any adjoining neighbours.
- The holiday price includes all charges for gas, electricity and water. We also supply all bedding and bed linen, towels, tea towels, dish cloths, washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets, laundry detergent and conditioner, coffee, tea, sugar, 1 pint milk, cling film, foil and toilet paper.
- Visitors are requested to keep the property in the same state of repair as when they arrived. We also expect that you maintain a reasonable state of cleanliness throughout your visit and on departure.
In the event of any breakages, damage or extra cleaning required after the property is vacated, we will notify the Visitor within 48 hours of any costs incurred and will charge this payment to your credit card.
We will hold your card details as insurance against any damage, which we do not expect, but we would just like to remind you that you are responsible for the condition of the property when you depart. If you are a group, it might be best to make everyone in your party aware that they must be respectful of the neighbours and also leave everything as found.
6) Number of Occupants
- The number of people staying must not exceed the maximum number agreed at the time of booking. If we become aware that the number of people staying exceeds the maximum number, we reserve the right to ask the entire party to vacate the premises. In these circumstances, there will be no refund for unused days.
7) Lost Keys
A charge of £20 will be made for each set of lost keys and £100 for each parking permit.
- The apartments are cleaned prior to arrival and, if your stay is for a period of longer than a week, at times to be agreed. Visitors are requested to keep the property in a similar state of cleanliness as when they arrived. Please leave any last-minute washing-up in the dishwasher and switch the dishwasher on before you leave.
- Linen and towels are changed with each new letting.
10) Candles and Fireworks
- The use of candles and fireworks by the Visitor or guests is not permitted.
11) Right of Entry
- The owners, employees and agents of No.1 Manvers Street shall be allowed access to the property at all reasonable times for purposes of inspection or to carry out any necessary repairs or maintenance.
- If you have any complaint, please notify us immediately. Please note that complaints are much more easily resolved while you are still in the property. If we receive any complaints of noise or disrespect and damage to the property, we reserve the right to require visitors to vacate the premises with immediate effect and with no compensation for unused days.
13) Liability and Insurance
- No.1 Manvers Street, its employees and agents do not accept third party liability in respect of breach of contract, negligence, misrepresentation or otherwise. We cannot in any circumstances accept liability for any personal injury, loss of life, damage, loss or accident to personal property. Visitors are advised to ensure their own insurance covers any loss or damage to personal property during their stay and to ensure adequate personal and travel insurance is taken.
- Pets are not allowed in the apartment, except by express agreement.
15) Disabled Access
- The apartment is accessed by stone stairs. Unfortunately, as the apartment comprises part of a Grade 2 Listed building, there is no ramp. We, therefore, advise that there is no wheelchair access to the apartments.
- There is a no smoking policy in all our accommodation.
To view/download a directional map please click here.